Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Best Thing I ever Ate

This weekend, my wonderful husband and I got away together!  We headed up to Calistoga for a couple days and a night without kids, without pets, and without all the chores that stare us in the face on a daily basis.  It was wonderful!

On Friday, we went to Rutherford Grill for dinner.  Our waiter was wonderful and they have no corkage fee.  I ordered the halibut.  Often, halibut is chewy and dense when I order it in a restaurant.  This halibut was moist and delicate.  It was topped with crab.  Is your mouth watering yet?  It was served on top of mashed potatoes and served with delicately flavored rainbow carrots and snap peas.  I was in heaven!  This was an amazing meal.

 If you are ever in the Napa area, you must go there.

What is the best thing you ever ate?

No comments:

Post a Comment