Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekly menu Plan 1/31

Photobucket

Last week was crazy!  One of my dearest friends had an unscheduled c-section, we were at the hospital almost every day last week.  Her son is perfect and gorgeous!  Mommy is recovering well.  My niece had her baby too, and I felt like I didn't stop all week.  It was so nice to take Friday off and head out with my husband for a much-needed get-away.  Today its raining and I'm hoping to get some chores done and then just relax and enjoy the company of my husband.  Maybe we'll go see a movie.  Other than heading over to help out my friend on Wednesday, I'm planning on a more mellow week.  I hope the universe cooperates!

Here's the plan for this week:

Sunday: Brisket
I'm feeling creative, so I may create a new recipe!

Monday:  Sausage, potato, and spinach skillet and homemade buttermilk cheddar and chive biskets

I'm making double to take to my friend's house on Weds.

Wednesday: leftovers

Thursday: Broccoli and Chipotle chicken pockets

Friday: Sloppy Joes

Saturday: Pizza out with husband's family for neice's birthday

For more menu planning ideas, head over to www.orgjunkie.com
What's on your menu this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment