Saturday, January 8, 2011

Weekly Menu Plan 1/9

Its cold!  I know that's relative because its much colder elsewhere, but I'm cold!  I spent the morning cleaning up my son's bedroom.  He collects so many little junky toys, and they clutter up everything!  I took 2 bags of junk out of his room.  Its not exactly how I want it, buts its a start!  I'm planning to do more cleaning while he has a friend over for a playdate.  We'll see how motivated I get!

On to the week's menu plan:

Sunday: Baked potato soup

Monday: Pasta with turkey bacon, plum tomatoes, and spinach (recipe coming)

Tuesday: Buffalo Chicken Lasagna

Wednesday: leftovers

Thursday: Teriyaki Chicken Salad Sandwiches

Friday: sloppy joes and sweet potato fries

For more menu planning ideas, go to www.orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment