Monday, January 24, 2011

You have to try this recipe!

If you read my blog on a regular basis, you know that I try to do much of my cooking from scratch.  My family has decided that my homemade hamburger buns are better than ANY bought in the store and my pizza dough rocks!

Last week, I found a new one.  I think store-bought graham crackers are going the way of the Do-Do in our house!  I found this recipe a couple a couple months ago.  These homemade graham crackers are delicious!  Perfect with peanut butter or jam for an afternoon snack!  Go make them very soon.  It took about 30 minutes and makes a pretty big batch!

**I had gotten rid of our flax seed a couple weeks ago, so I just substituted 1/2 cup more whole wheat flour instead.  Also, because we LOVE cinnamon in my house, I added a little extra!

No comments:

Post a Comment