Saturday, January 1, 2011

Menu plan Monday

Happy New Year! Hard to believe that vacation is almost over. I have a ton of pictures I have to upload to showmyou the gifts I made, but somehow it just hasn't happened. I'm not sure what I've done other than read and visit with friends, but I sure could use another week or 2 off! I did go into my classroom the other day and get everything ready for the week, so I'm ready to go. Today is cleaning and grocery shopping to get ready for next week.

How were your holidays? I hope you had a wonderful time with family and friends.

Here is our family's back to work and school menu.

Saturday (1/1/11: enchiladas (my wonderful husband, who never complains about working constantly told me he was craving Mexican food. He doesn't ask for much, so when he does, I try to indulge him!)

Sunday: ravioli with marinara sauce

Monday: Swedish meatballs

Tuesday: split pea soup in the crockpot

Wednesday: leftovers

Thursday: BLAT wraps (bacon, lettuce, avocado and tomato wraps)

Friday: grabbing something out since it's movie night at school!

Saturday: Homemade pizza

What's on you menu?
More menu planning at www.orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment