Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall Crafts

Today, my husband and I both stayed home.  Yesterday, i was pretty numb, but today, I ended up in the fidgety phase.   I had to do things!  We cleaned house and on the way to pick up my little guy from school, we stopped at Michael's.  Our main reason for going there was to find a frame for our wedding picture, but we didn't find that.  I did, however, end up in the fall decor section and remembered this post.  So I made my own!  I opted for a smaller one because I wanted it to go in our bathroom.



I am really happy with the way it turned out, and I liked the green pumpkin since my Holloween bat towels match perfectly!

 I may have to make another for our living room later in the month.  I love Michael's and how they put their seasonal decor at 40% off in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment