Wednesday, September 8, 2010

More lunch ideas

It seems on most of the mom blogs I read, I'm finding lunch ideas lately.  Must be back to school time!  I went to familyfun.com and found so many ideas under the recipe section.  With Halloween approaching soon, I love Hot Dog Mummies, and with football season, Mini Footballs are so cute!  (I even have teriyaki meatballs from Costco in the freezer!)  I'm going to have to try this snake with cucumbers from our garden!  I hate snakes and my son will get a kick out of me putting one in his lunchbox.

Last night, my son and I made these together, and he loves them!  He wanted to make sure he has them in his lunch again tomorrow.

For hubby and I this week, I made pasta salad as a change from sandwiches.  He says he likes it!

OK, off to make our lunches!

What are you making for lunch tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment