Monday, September 6, 2010

Weekly Menu Plan

Photobucket
Since its a short week, and we're still not back to karate, I have a little more time to do some cooking.  I hope you are enjoying your long weekend.  I got to go to my first football game of the season with my dad on Saturday.  Always good to win the first game of the season!  We'll be back in Berkeley this week to play Colorado.  I'm just hoping we win again!

Monday: We'll be down at my in-laws house to make up for missing my mother-in-law's birthday dinner on Saturday

Tuesday: Sausage, Onion and Pepper Sandwiches (an easy family favorite) with sweet potato fries

Wednesday: Stir Fry

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: Sloppy Joes  On Thursday night, I'm going to try to make these to go with them!

Saturday: We'll probably eat while we're up at the game

Lunches:
I want to make some of these for lunches this week and maybe my version of these.

For more menu plans and dinner ideas, go to Organizing Junkie.

Enjoy your short week!  I hope you are enjoying your long weekend!

1 comment: