Sunday, September 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Whew!  Last week was tough.  I have to thank God for my husband who isn't just amazing every day, but was so incredibly amazing last week.  It was amazing know ing he was there for me and that he would support me no matter what!  I love that man!  It was very cool to hang out with my cousins, my brother, and my aunt in SF yesterday.
I'm lucky to have those people in my life!

This week should be more back to normal.  I'm not feel as emotionally run over, and I'm read to get back to my routine.

Sunday: Pineapple and chicken (or shrimp)  poorboys with sweet potato fries

Monday: Crockpot Tamale Pie

Tuesday: Bagel dogs and snap peas

Wednesday: leftovers

Thursday:   Spinach and fig paninis and parmesan zucchini rounds

Friday: pizza

Are you planning new on your menu this week?

More meal planning ideas here @Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment